Nose and Throat

Hello doctor ! I hope you are fine Sir I have been quite uncomfortable with cough and blocked nose, I persistently catch cold and cough keeps on irritating me I have tried few cough syrups but none of them help and sometimes when I have throat pain & cold the cough becomes worse and blocks my nose What to do? Thanx

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

your complaints are suggestive of allergic upper airway disease. cough syrups are not usually helpful in this condition. you need to use anti allergy medications such as steroid sprays, anti histamines and inhalers depending on the severity of your problem.. kindly consult nearby ENT specialist for detailed examination and treatment
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to drop in to my clinic today( I am not available for next 4 days - Conference) so that I could examine you and reach a diagnosis.. Call me on +918041155755 for an appointment. -Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar