Nose and Throat

Hello doctor ! I hope you are fine Sir I have been quite uncomfortable with cough and blocked nose, I persistently catch cold and cough keeps on irritating me I have tried few cough syrups but none of them help and sometimes when I have throat pain & cold the cough becomes worse and blocks my nose What to do? Thanx

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose and Throat

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
your complaints are suggestive of allergic upper airway disease. cough syrups are not usually helpful in this condition. you need to use anti allergy medications such as steroid sprays, anti histamines and inhalers depending on the severity of your problem.. kindly consult nearby ENT specialist for detailed examination and treatment
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to drop in to my clinic today( I am not available for next 4 days - Conference) so that I could examine you and reach a diagnosis.. Call me on +918041155755 for an appointment. -Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar