Nose & throat problems :;
Some seasons are just a punishment to me as my day starts with a blocked nose and sneezing frequently. I understand that it could be allergy but a person being oversensitive to dust is killing. My nose is blocked, unrest in the head, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose most of the time. When everyone else is enjoying the winters, I really feel like an idiot with all these issues that obstruct my tone and voice and most of all my sleep. Please help with any home remedies also that I can try

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to meet an Allergist, get skin prick tests to find out the offending allergens that are the root cause of your suffering and manage it appropriately.
Use this app to find a good Allergist in your city.