Normospermia with decreased motility.
Hi, Doctor, my husband has gone for semen analysis test. The report Says , Total sperm count 60 Million/ml, Actively Motile 25%, Sluggishly motile 40 %, Non motile 35 %, Normal Form 80 % Abnormal Forms 20 %. Pls confirm if this is normal. Suggest tablets for low motility. Tying to conceive second baby since 15 months, My HSG is normal. Thanks.

Hi The report is normal by latest WHO guidelines if that is what the Lab is following. Refer to normal values mentioned in report. Have intercourse at least once in 2 days during window period. Ask your husband to take antioxidants including CoQ and astaxanthine. Your Urologist will help.

How to increase motility Motility test procedure