Normal allergy report ??

I have done ige report for my 6yr old son, the result is 17.49 ig/ml .... this level is positive or negative....but is asthma is not stop or control.... what steps require for next level...

Doctor Answers (2) on Normal allergy report ??

Thanks for trusting Ayurved, current issue is her pattern way of her response to said weather, situation, circumstances... To have new way of response need to cultivate but prior old way must be shade by AYURVEDIC detox n Rasayan Therapy. So consider AYURVEDIC Approach
acc to my perception gestational history is very much imp i mean history of mother during pregnancy along with dat go for allergens test. sometimes it is found dat despite of normal IgE levels one aor another allergen is the causative factor. IF EVERY REPORT IS FINE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO GO FOR A DETAILED HISTORY TAKING AND ONLY ONE MEDICINE WHICH WE PERCIEVE OUT OF HISTORY TAKING CURES THE CASE.... being a homoeopathic pediatrician i have cured a no of cases with similar complaints. even a son of a chest specialist was cured by homoeopathic treatment despite of all possible modern medicine treatment he underwent...