Non penetrative Pregnancy
Me and My boyfriend had Close relation on 10th Feb. Which includes all the non penetrative sexual activity wer he Rubbed his Penis on my Vagina wer he had Some pre Cum and a little of ejaculations in it. I read in internet tat it is possible to get pregnant without penetration. And my Last period was on 23rd and I'm worried and stressed up tat those non penetrative activities may make me pregnant. And I do have certain early signs f Pregnancy like Burps(Gas), Constipation, Pain in Nipple area, and pimple formation. So does it mean tat I'm pregnant? Is it possible in this way?

Wait till your next due date if you miss your period go for home pregnancy tests...if positive consult nearest gynecologists as You should not take self medications because there will be no guarantee for complete expulsion of fetus,and if the fetus is developing in fallopian tubes you can rupture of the tubes....ultrasound helps to confirm abdominal pregnancy and complete abortion,retained product may cause sepsis and hemorrhage....Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.

Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy