Non consummated marrige

We live in a housewife age 26 and my software engineer husband age 27 are married for 2years but have not consummated the marrige yet..though we keep trying often to have intercourse.we have shown to a reputed andralogist ..he has conducted an examination and says that the reports of both of us are normal.he gave my husband multivitamin tablets.but its been 4months yet der is not improvement in our condition..i find my husbands penis becomes soft when i attempt to have intercourse.we r adviced to do woman on top..but no success.he complains dat my vagina is tight..i try to insert finger and three finger goes inside my vagina
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Non consummated marrige

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your should know that most of the times psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections...psychogenic counseling with psychiatrist with meditation, yoga etc will help...they may prescribe certain medication as well to maintain erections...Consult psychiatrist and have counselling sessions they will surely help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?