Noheart beats in 7th week

My wife is approximately 7 week pregnant and yesterday she observed very light bleeding from vigina, we got worried and visited our doctor and she did a external ultrasound found no heartbeat. I m not sure is it normal or what. This is our first baby so we are really concerned about small small things and for us this is for another level tension. Anyway she suggested us two injection no clue to help what (Attaching ) and arrange a internal ultrasound today so we are just praying hopes every things comes out postive.

Doctor Answers (3) on Noheart beats in 7th week

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Kolkata | Gynecologist
We need to have details of ultrasound report. The heart beat depends on CRL. In some of my patients I also found the same and so I ask them to repeat it. If on repeat scan, heart beat is not found, then unfortunately we have to be prepared for the worst. Good luck.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. i can understand your concern, first pregnancy is always like that, people get anxious a lot and its normal don't have to worry about it. just do as the doctor tells you to. take good care of yourself as well as your wife. ask her to eat well, sleep well and be tension free. ask her to practice meditation that will be of great help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., i went through your query.... sometimes if you are moving around too much or the sonologist is moving around too much, where the ultrasound probe cannot detect the fetal heart sounds properly... so if you aren't bleeding and don't have cramps don't stress, just relax.... -the heart usually starts beating between 5 and 6 weeks... Most of the times we cannot clearly detect a heartbeat until 10 weeks.....Consult Gynecologist....