Noevidence of foetal nobe

Hi, I am 5 weeks n 5 days pregnant and single early intrauterine gestation sac seen in variable position. Gestational sac seen measuring 1 cm. Corresponding to 5 weeks 5 days. But there is no evidence of foetal nobe yet. Usually when foetal nobe is visible ?? PLS GUIDE..

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Thank you for your query regarding viability in early pregnancy. At the outset I'd like to ask you regarding the accuracy of your dates of the last menstrual cycle ( since the last missed period) with the ultrasound report and if there is any specific clinical reason for the ultrasound ( i.e bleeding etc.) Usually the gestational sac is visualized at 4-5  weeks. Fetal pole / yolk sac between 5-6 weeks Fetal cardiac activity 6-7 weeks. However most gynaecologists wait until 7 weeks gestation or gestational sac diameter of 25mm to comment on viability. The visualisation of the embryo is also dependant on the mode of imaging. (Transvaginal or transabdominal)
You would be asked by your treating gynaecologist to repeat an ultrasound after 7 weeks with or without a BHCG titre.
Do let your Obstetrician know if there is any abnormal discharge per vaginum or bleeding.