Node in thigh
My age is 31 There is a node in thigh.  I need to know which kind of specialist I should visit. As of now there is no pain in node. And there is no problem as such.
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult general surgeon to look for cause of lymph node enlargement... as lymph node enlargement is always secondary to infection or inflammation of regional area...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.