Nocturnal Enuresis

I m a male of age 28. I m having too much embarassment due to the bed wetting. I happens through a dream. Which specialist should I see?
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 28 yrs exp Bangalore
Initially meet a physician, to rule out urinary infection and other problems.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?