No sexual urge

I have been married for one year, my wife tells me she doesn't get a sexual urge at all. We have a very low frequency often in the range of once per month.. Very rarely we have sex and when we do she stops abruptly in the middle. Rest of the times she isn't interested at all. She is not attracted to anyone outside

Doctor Answers (1) on No sexual urge

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I can understand this is a matter of concern especially given her age. Have you got any hormonal tests done? Visited any gynec recently for a check up? Maybe you should do that first. In case the results come out normal then we can surely give counseling a try and see what is exactly bothering her, why the disinterest suddenly in the physical relationship. You can try for counseling or a sex therapist, either would be a good option. But do get the above tests done just to make sure there is no physiological factor responsible for this behaviour. You can book an appointment with me for counseling.