No sexual relationship

Doctor I need a help is there any lotion for penis enlargement. Coz it's been 15 months of my marriage we dint had sex and I am worried about it. I had asked my husband about the relationship but he dint seem to be more interested in it. I am worried that he cant do and neither he is ready to come and consult to any doctor related to this. So I am looking for a lotion which can help him.

Doctor Answers (2) on No sexual relationship

Dr. Ashok Koparday Mumbai | Sexologist
Please find common causes for no insertion of penis in newly wed category at mydoctortells dot com.
Increasing the size of penis or hunting for a lotion to fix husband's apparent disinterest is waste of time. Enhance your understanding and you may be able to address the root cause. Best wishes.
Hello. There is no lotion. Moreover size of penis cannot be increased by such means. An erect penis of 3 inch is sufficient to impregnate. You can use robustex oil of bv pundit for massage over penis.