No reg periods after dnc
Had d n c mid March 2016 for some reason.. Dr suggested me u wil hv reg periods but had just spotting after one month of surgery... So m worried for the same and want to know is it OK or shall consult my gynaecologist soon... Also when i s the rite time to try for other baby... Thanks

Dr. Navya G
Hi there. D and c ie dilatation and curettage is procedure where your endometrium wil be curetted/scrapped. So it takes time in few to get normal flow if more deep endometrium is removed. And I suggest you to plan pregnancy after next cycle as now not enough endometrium wil be there for the zygote to get implanted/ attached in uterus and chances of implantation in uterine muscle layer occurs which has many complications.