No periods since 40 days

I am not having periods since 40 days. I am not involved in sexual activity. I had craniosacral therapy last week and two vitamin D and 4 vitamin b12 injection. I have migrane headaches and last month i had when I was about to have period. But I missed my period last month and it's date is 10th of every month. I had this similar situation two years back. When I missed my period for one month and got it next month

Doctor Answers (1) on No periods since 40 days

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her Consult Gynecologist.....