No periods after ECP

I had sex with my girlfriend and given her emergency contraceptive pill as condom was torn.She had light bleeding after 5 days and bleeding stops after 2 days.Since then the periods are still awaited 12 days after her due date.We had sex on May 19 whereas 17 may was her last day of her bleeding.The home Pregnancy test has been taken twice and both are negative.Is it possible that periods will get delay by this long? Are there any chances of being pregnant?When should we expect the periods?she was regular on her periods. Please advice.

Hello there..... I can understand your concern.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her.... Consult Gynecologist....