No gain in weight

I am not gaining weight from 1-2 years instead of taking good diet ..my daily diet includes 2-3 spoon peanut butter,2-4 banana,2 chapati,pulses,rice,1-2 Apple and 1 glass milk ..I feel no gain in weight,and I feel to get vomit sometimes also,but it doesn't go..only I just feel that I would get vomit if I eat more

Doctor Answers (2) on No gain in weight

Dr. Pankaj Verma Jaipur | Infectious and Tropical Medicine Physician
as per your height your weight should be around 65, then your wight is really low. You should do a baseline medical check up and start diet modifications and supplementation....
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....