No feeling in left hand.
My grandfather, from last 3 days losing gradually the feeling in left hand. today morning he was able to pick up something but it got worse and he is not feeling anything. Our family doctor said today morning that he will be fine but I feel it's getting worse.I am attaching all the reports and scan images. please help!

Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
He is suffering from brain stroke. MRI images of brain shows multiple lacunar brain infarcts. if his symptoms are worsening get him admitted in near by hospital. ensure adequate food and fluid intake. Medications prescribed are appropriate. stroke in old age usually improves slowly. if his weakness or numbness stabilized then it's ok. he will recover gradually. if it is increasing then you have to be careful. he must be admitted and properly monitored