No errecation
Dr Please help me out I don't have errecation and sexual mood due to this Madison I take.telmikined 40 mg.etazol 0.25 at morning and patroxta plus 12.5.and amlodac5mg at night I am under psychological treatment. Please help me I am farstred.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

Since you are under so many medication it would be difficult to advise anything here you need to meet a doctor personally. Preferably a homoeopath as homoeopathy has medicines for such conditions which are not harmful and it can be continued along with your psychiatric and BLood pressure medicines.
Dr. Harisha N L

Conditions that may be associated with ED include diabetes,hypertension and CAD, as well as neurologic disorders, endocrinopathies, benign prostatic hyperplasia,and depression....In fact, almost any disease may affect erectile function by altering the nervous, vascular, or hormonal systems. Various diseases may produce changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the corpora cavernosa or influence the patient’s psychological mood and behavior. Treatment options for ED include the following: Sexual counseling, if no organic causes can be found for the dysfunction Oral medications Injected, implanted, or topically applied medications External vacuum and constriction devices Surgery kindly consult urologist will do the needful.... regards