Nightfall problem
Suffering from nightfall problem from past 2 years i started homeo medi but it didnt worked still i have the same problem plzz help which doctor should i consult . rply as soon as possible
251 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello night fall may be normal if its troubling you stop masturbation consult psychiatrist for further queries.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?