NIghtfall problem
I'm facing this problem of nightfall since my teenages..usually when i woke up i find myself ejaculated overnight in my pants..i feel very embarassing .usually when I don't drink milk or water before sleep it doesn't happen . Due to it being sexual problem i have not been able to gather enough courage to get treatment on this condition

Dr. Chetan Vispute
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
'Nightfall' or nocturnal emission is normal phenomena occurring from adolescent age. Nothing is abnormal about it. It has got no relation with the fluids you consume. The secretion of prostrate gland, seminal vesicles and Cowper's gland and sperms from testes form semen. Nightfall is one of three natural ways of discharging semen from body after sexual arousal, other being sexual intercourse and masturbation. Semen production takes place continuously day and night from adolescence to old age group.