Nightfall on weekend
I get nightfall at every weekend may at sunday or saturday. I got nightfall only if not masturbate once in week or at weekend. I want to leave masturbation but due to this nightfall i forcefully masturbate because i know if i don't masturbation then nightfall surely occur on next day Plz help me so that if i leave masturbation then my nightfall don't occur.

Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. Night fall or nocturnal emission is completely normal for males during teenage and early adult years.  Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring.