Too much Nightfall
Hello, i'm suffering from nightfalls almost every 5-6 days( it greatly varies). I masturbated for a couple of years in early puberty, but since 14, I have stopped it. Then onwards nightfall problem has started. Of late,whenever I sleep belly-down, it surely happens. It's embarrassing, plz help!

helloo.. many guys of dis age groups face dis...der is nothin to wrry about it...it simply implies dat in one of ur sleep cycle stages its happening and its physiological... regular masturbation may reduce dese kind of episodes ..