Nightfall occur
Hello, l'm suffering from nightfall from last 2 weeks. I had stopped masturbating, hence now occurring regular night. Pls suggest what to do.

Hello.... I understand your problem, I think you should know that Even if you have a lot of wet dreams/ arousing dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life.Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams....If you are still concerned kindly consult a psychiatrist since most of the time its psychological.... Good luck...