Night cough

My dad gets cough almost every evening in cold or unfavorable climate. This is happening from almost many years. I'm very much concerned about this. He almost goes once in a week to our family doctor. Can any1 plz suggest me some homeopathic medication which can cure this with no side effects.

Doctor Answers (4) on Night cough

Dr Tanmay Palsule
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Homeopath

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
    Your concern regarding your father's health is justified due to the Chronic nature of the complainant. However it is not possible to prescribe on such meagre information. My most important questions to you would be: 1. Is he a smoker? 2. Has he lost any weight 3. Does he have fever.    You may try Biochemic Combination No 6, 4 pills thrice for a few days. But a proper prescription is not possible without a consultation online or in person.    I would also like to inform you that it may not be prudent to delay treatment. So it is best you consult a Homeopathic Physician or get in touch with us.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Mention whether dry or productive cough. It is advisable to begin with Homoeopathic medicine:-- Pulsatilla 30. Calc. Phos 30. 4 pills each medicine x 3 times daily x 30 days. Chew pills on time. Take medicine as per advice.
Dr. Nilesh Shah
27 yrs. of exp | Pune | Homeopath
Approach a homeopathic physician Instead of asking for medicine
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
5 yrs. of exp | Pune | Homeopath
Hi I can understand your concern regarding your dad's health. Treatment for your dad's health issues is possible by homeopathy but there is no such specific medicine that can be prescribed on the description you have given. Cough could be because of 1. Allergy (environmental and industrial pollutants, pollen, etc.)2. Tobacco 3. Infections (viral, bacterial, fungus) 4.Immunological 5.Exposure to temperature changes (extreme cold, change from cold to heat and vise versa, etc.) And many more . Homeopathy can help him in following manner 1.Relieving nasty cough 2.Controlling and treating the underlying tendency to catch cold and cough 3.Improving immunity and general vitality 4.Reducing the severity, frequency and duration in case of Recurrent 5.Helping allergic as well as infective cases. For further treatment either contact me via practo or consult a homeopathic physician near your place Thanks Regards Dr. Nandini Deshmukh