Neurology patient

My father is a neurology patient since 10 years. He used to take medicine earlier but he denies for it now. Also, since 2-3 months he has lost control on his motion. Please advise some medicine.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It's illegal to prescribe any medicines on this platform for such a problem. Start him back on the medicines and take him to a neurologist for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?