Neurological URGENT
I masturbated for about 4 years. But it started affecting my psychology. So i stopped it completely. But relapsed after 6 months. Then i did it .Almost regularly till one fine day. I was on and off it. So i decided to again quit it. But after one month i quit it, i experienced intense mental issues. It was almost like insanity. I avoided making eye contact with people, started acting crazy. There were unnatural fears in my mind. I was also in ISKCON. Co-incidentally i was trying to chant HKM for 2 hrs the day it happened. It may have acted as a trigger. I did yoga.Sudarshan kriya helped. Everything normalised except for some mental symptoms. It may be highly disturbed hormonal cycles. I noticed that when i did gym, these things subsideld. I don't have any facial hair.(have moustache) Sometimes i am too energetic, sometimes very drowsy. For past few months i had panic attacks.(m a final yr student NIT).But it has taken a lot of life out of me.Help me out.I do asanas daily.They help.

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please don't worry . . . Before we proceed further, can you specify what you expect the doctor to do . .