Neurological problem

I have been experiencing a very weird throbbing or pulsating kind of feeling in a very small portion of my head since last night. It started from lower back portion of head and slowly has come to top left. There is no pain in that area (but very mild headache). I have also been experiencing shooting pains after 2-3 hours intervals at points in my hands and legs (not simultaneously). This shooting pain occurs in a small (1cmx1cm) area and lasts for 15-30 seconds. I don't know if these 2 problems are related. I was under medication for a year last year for acute migraine. I used to get terrible headache everyday and had a brain stroke once between the medication period. Stopped taking medication when problem was suppressed around 70%. It seems to be coming back gradually.

Doctor Answers (1) on Neurological problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Its really confusing what you are saying and with this we cannot really come to any conclusion.
I would suggest you get it checked out by a neurologist.
I do not trust you had a stroke at this age.
I think you mean something else when you say stroke.
It would be better you meet a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.