Neurological prob

What is difference between Neurological problem and psychological problem pls make clear. I am suffering from a huge headache in my left side of head previous two years. I'm getting treatment also from a psychiatrist for it since two years but my problem is not solved my problem is psychological or Neurological make it clear pls

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I see that you posted this question many times and all in different ways. Your headache could be migraine and it needs a neurologists' opinion. Therefore you can consult any good neurologist at any good hospital of your liking. He will be able to help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hi.... It could be due to migraine..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.... Consult Neurologist...
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, a neurological problem is where there is a physical injury to the nervous system whereas psychological problem is one where there is no physical injury. For a headache the main focus should be neurological. Only after ruling out all the possible neurological problem you can conclude it is psychological. So kindly visit an MD general medicine doctor or a neurologist asap. Hope this helps. Regards