Neurological brain
Hello this is regarding an enquiry for my aunt who is having some problem. 1 year back she fell in the bathroom but there was no such injury. After some months she fainted and twists her hands and legs and suddenly becomes fine after sometime. The docter said there is some brain isssues but as this is happening again i want to know which hospital is the best for checkup and to find the cure. Is NIMHANS the best hospital??? Please mail me the measures to be taken and which hospital to go for. Thankyou so much.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your aunt health condition and I appreciate that....your aunt need to be examined clinically by neurologist by various examination skills and she might require investigations like MRI,EEG etc...and NIMHANS is one of the best institute for neuro cases in India...kindly Consult neurologist there they will guide you further.