Neurofibroma
I have noticed that I have symptoms of neurofibroma which is a tumour from underneath the skin which is quite visible on my left arm and also noticed that I have few small ones on my back. Any suggestions or treatment.... Need help

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could also be a lipoma and not a neurofibroma. It needs to be diagnosed by a surgeon. If its lipoma, it can be removed surgically. If its a neurofibroma, nothing can be done about it because it's a generic disorder. I would suggest you to stop thinking it's a neurofibroma and consult a general surgeon regarding this and let him decide. He may ask you to get certain tests like FNAC(FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY) of the lesion done. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Hello.. Well it's gentic and associated with chromosome ..first thing is you need to get it examined and evaluated for confirmation of the presence of the disease...you will as well pass on the disease to the next generation so we need to be careful about that too..as such there is no definite treatment for it...thank you

Neurofibroma treatment