Nervous problem
I have nervous problem for the past ten years because of maturation problem give some food suggestions to recover from nervous problem. Because I have planning to marriage within two years. So please give some tips about food to recover nervous problem.

Dr. Navya G
Nervousness ie anxiety is the feeling of worry about future and fear about present. symptoms of anxiety disorder include sweating, feeling of uneasy, tremors, sleeplessness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder , specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder. It's treatment includes reguLar relaxation exercises, lifestyle changes, counseling, anti anxiety medications, avoid coffee and avoid alcohol. There is no food to reduce anxiety as it is functional disease. Please do consult nearest psychiatrist soon..

Symptomatic nervous system