Nerves week ness
Sir, from my childhood i use to get a nerve pain in my leg starting with upper thingh to ankle like it use to get pain like i can sit properly and even sleep properly. It become like i have to take painkiller to get out of the pain. i use to take nicip and after taking the tablet the pain will done and for few days it will not come. also i am getting showering for any small emotional discussion also i am always worried about small small issues as i use to get lot of tension. And i observed i use to get pain leg pain as i said earlier while i am in more tensions only. I don;t understand how to keep me calm and i am tried to get out from stress and every thing but i am not able to manage. When i am so tensed i am not even have the complete sleep also i use to get awake in midnights also. in small emotional discussion my hands use to sewer. kindly give me best medicine also kindly provide me some tips so that i can handle day to day pressures and can handle tasks without tensions.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im sorry but we cannot suggest any medicines here for this issue. My advise would be to consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. He will be able to help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.