Nerve pullng sensatn head

Hit my forehead with the sharp edge of a utensil while trying to bring it down from an upper shelf. A very small amount of blood was there. But after that, there is no sensation from the forehead to the middle of the head in a V shaped area. Plus, the slightest touch at the injury spot is leading to a sensation as if a nerve is getting pulled from the middle of the head up to the injury spot on the forehead. Not being able to meet a doc as husband is not in India till Tues, it happened last Wednesday. Kindly suggest what I should be considering.

Hello.. It would have been very helpful if you had attached the picture along..I would suggest you to use ice packs around that area to reduce the infalmmation and pain...avoid unnecessary touching it...also try to clean up that part with dettol ..do not use band aid or dry cotton...you can also take analgesics like zerodol for 2 days...thank you
meet the doctor at the earliest
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 15 yrs exp Pune
No significant travel in forehead....u need skull xray...then conservative treatment if all is well