Nerve pain
He nerve got swollen near the penice he getting pain while doing recess pls help me out from this and whom should I contact and what type medicen is required.

Hi...., Looks like you have developed urinary tract infection.... Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine.... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared... They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Consult Urologist....