Nerve Damage

She got injured in 2009 and a wooden plank went through her leg and the nerves were cut, and at that time there wasn't a proper nerve doctor available, so proper stitching of nerves were not done and after the wound healed the leg started to swell and when shown to different doctor, they were not able to find the problem. I think it is nerve damage because the swelling is not going down, and no body is able to identify the issue, X-Rays have been done, but nothing, different tests have been done but nothing could be diagnosed. So would like to know, what could be the problem.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. It is not possible to say anything without proper examination of the Pateint..Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi
Hi, From history i am not able to figure out your problem correctly, infact i would like to examine before any advice...If patient is in Delhi please bring to my clinic or visit any neurophysician for evaluation.... Its my humble request to all patients please attach all papers in your query for a perfect consultation...