My mother has burning during urination,whn she goes fr urine test it has albumin trace nd has pusscells 6-8/hpf and epithelial cells 8-10/hpf,she is really suffering a lot , plzz help me which dr to consult nd how we can treat her or what will b d best dr or medicine fr her to cure her plzzzz give me solution as soon as possible .
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 12 yrs exp Madurai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please consult a Nephrologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.