Need to take hiv test
I have two timeside sexual encounter with strangers (females) I'm used the condom properly. Still im feeling like taking a hiv test for my peace of mind. Coz one of her may be in her periods time. I'm seen some blood marks on condom after sex. For that reason I want take a hiv test

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Since you have been involved in unsafe sexual intercourse recently then you can go for hiv 1 and 2, hbsag and vdrl testing. These tests will be done at any diagnostic centre. Repeat the tests after 6 weeks, as sometimes the test can be negative in window period.