Need to know about Rubela
Hi doctor, recently i went for my 6 month growth scan dotor said that the baby growth is two weeks small in these month last 5 months it was accurate, so he did my 3 test that why the baby growth is two weeks small, 1. Toxoplasma igg serum, 2. Rubella igg antibodies serum & 3. cytomegalovirus igg serum So for the same i got report stating that Toxoplasma igg serum - 3.23 Rubella igg antibodies serum - 14.16 HIGH cytomegalovirus igg serum - 18.47 HIGH so i need to know is there any chances of infection because it is my 24.5 weeks going on

Dr. Harshini.V

Currently , these tests carry less significance especially when you have no acute viral infection / IG M positive / of other abnormalities on the scan . take adequate nutrition , multivitamin and protein powder, adequate rest ,avoid stress . repeat scan after 4 wks to check growth of baby .
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, high titres do suggest infection in the past. It may be within last six months or more. Further testing is required. You are now into your sixth month. The best that can be done for the baby is give medicinal support for growth of baby till delivery. I advise you to have frank discussion with your Gynaecologist