Need to grow height

Hi plz enquire my problem,i m 27 now but my height 5ft i need & eager to grow 25 cm more ..i viewed in one site it is trrue or not... plz help me ..due to this problem i went depression plz help me...

Doctor Answers (1) on Need to grow height

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I can understand that your height is a major concern. But unfortunately you are at an age where your hormones cannot work for your height growth anymore. You can try safer ways of increasing your height by doing pull ups or cycling. I'm not aware of any surgeries or medications which are safe to administer. However, you can take an opinion from a cosmetic surgeon for the same. However, do not be depressed due to your short height. It is not the appearance, but the confidence and personality that enhances the beauty of a person. If you carry yourself gracefully without being embarrassed of your flaws the world will be oblivious to your flaws as well.