immune-system-icon
Need suggestions
Hi..from last 4 years i am suffering cold , cough, nose blocking , head ache , sinusitis, eyes ,ears & nose eatching and .also fever will come regularly ..I feel very tired ...dnt no what to do ...pls give me suggestions .. I stay in bangalore

Hello. The duration you are mentioning is quite a long time now...I suggest you to meet an Ent specialist so they can examine you and rules out chronic sinusitis, DNS which is leading to recurrent symptoms..... You need to be evaluated... Better to get ct scan of  sinuses done..thank you