Need suggestion for this report
My friend mother is diagnosed with this report. Please let me know what does it refer to and what is the next step to be taken. It's kind of urgent. Please help us in guiding

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

When did she tested positive for COVID19? Is she diabetic ? Hypertensive? Any other comorbidities?
She is having Covid related changes in lungs,  she need hospitalization