Need some suggestion
Widal test report Salmonella typhi O 1:80 dilutions Salmonella typhi H. 1:80 dilutions Salmonella paratyphi AH 1:20 dilutions Salmonella paratyphi Bh. 1:20 dilutions Impression Positive +ve It's my widal test report is typhoid attacked or not , give the clear explanation and what kind of diet should follow please help me

Hello.... well... titresmore than one is 1:80 we consider it to be positive but the thing is in your case I cannot see if it is positive or not as if you have not given relevant clinical history... widal test will be considered as positive and relevant only if it is done in the second week of fever please consult your physician...thank you