sexual-counselling-icon
Need solution
Dear Dr, Am 28/m my wife 23 we 8 month old couple , my wife is not interested in sex , after long request she will do intercourse with me , this way i doesn't like this mentally get stress always begging for sex,i ask her reason she said no mood , not interest or some silly reason ,so i moved to watch pornography pleasure myself,she saw that she wont allow me to watch and masturbate myself ,after i force her ask why u r not interest , she told before marriage we both had phone sex,for fantasy we do dirty talk one time unfortunately i talk about her mother for sex (after realize i apology to her) for this one reason she in not interest sex .how to overcome this thanks in advance.

Hello.. Well I understand sir what you are going through but then she has taken the things said by you into too much of consideration...I would suggest you to take her to a counsellor for help as they can maker her understand about situation..And then you also need to be careful...Thank you

+
Chat with a doctor
I don't think the reason given by your wife is genuine. Because feelings of intimacy and the need to have sex are not so easily overcome. You both need to see a professional regarding this
Both should report for Sexual and marital counselling to make things better between two. It's a psychological issue now.
Report