Need medical certificate
I am working in 24/7 shifts , i am doing more night and early morning shifts which is causing me gasteric problems. so i need a medical certificate that patient must not come in shifts so i can get release from 24/7 project and get a general shift project , Doctors pls help me

Hi there... This is not a platform for certificate... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician they will help you....For gastritis try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...take pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above....