Need inputs please
Hi All, I got married on 2016 and been identified with PCOD.Got conceived on 2018 Jan but need to undergo D&C since foetus was not having heart beat in month of March.I was planning for baby after 7 months but it ended up in chemical pregnancy. Currently am under medication with metital and folygel.I am working as an IT professional.I am really worried about my pregnancy.I am planning to take 6 months off from work and be in rest to get conceived.Will that help me.Please suggest.

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Weigh reduction might help u Send me your reports
Connect online to solve your queries related to pcos and pregnancy