Need help urgent
Hello, I'm suffering from issue of perversion. I mean my behaviour is extremely wrong the way I look at women. I have this tendency to watch women chup chup ke. I really look at women in a very lustful manner and I cannot help myself. I'm a extremely talented young kid who has not been able to do anything because of this extremely high urges to watch women body. Do I need therapy?? Please help me out I really want to overcome this.

Hi you must meet a psychiatrist to get yourself checked whether you have an OCD illness or it is a perversion. Both can be treated affectively with help of medicines and therapy.
consult a psychiatrist