Need help for my mom
My mother ,has diabetics since 40 years, since 7 year memory loss problem appear, current symptom , restlessness, always speaking, less sleep, having feeling something will be stolen , recognise few person, more caring of her clothing, no control on urin and stools How can be possible to talk to her assistant on different cell no after I make payment

This is the return to a second childhood. It is not possible to brief you online. I have a weekly free online consultation on Friday between 10-12 in the morning. I may be able to offer you some useful advice.
Do not argue / remind/ get angry as her memory is severely affected and she is in reality unaware.
Hi Probably your mother is suffering from behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia,  so take her to nearby psychiatrist for detail evaluation and management. With medication these symptoms can be managed and decline in memory can be minimized. Thanks and regards