Need help..depression
On the verge of getting divorced... Mom diagnosed with liver cirrhosis... Left a budding career in Malaysia and now the person whom I am reporting to was my junior 4 years back.. Need to get rid of cigarettes as well

Hello, Life changes, such as getting a regular good night's sleep, keeping to a healthy diet,start reducing no of cigarettes per day gradually . and getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises and learning ways to think about problems differently. Tools such as self-help books and online counselling can be very effective. Consult psychiatrist for counselling .