Need full body checkup
Hello, My Grandmother has a medical history from her birth, initially suffering from asthma, also has a medical history of heart attack. I am searching for a consultant physician who can very well handle her case.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Jayesh Khandelwal
Cardiologist 8 yrs exp Udaipur
Ohk. Where do u live?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?