Need family conuselling

We are married over last 14 years however now my wife has separated alongwith our daughter and has gone to her parents place in Mumbai. She had not informed about this before and has mentioned several issues due to which she has taken this step. I never expected this and still not able to reconcile this fact. She has taken my 8 year old daughter away from me. I has lost my balance and not able to understand what to do.

Mrs. Chhaya Jain
Counselling Psychologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi.... * I can definitely understand what you must be going through.Especially when you did not have any idea that your wife is going to take a drastic step. * This is the time you have to be strong and at the same time find out what went wrong . * In my opinion.... professional help, can help you see the problem objectively and deal with it in a way which will make the least damage ....... emotionally.